NVLST, the Dutch Association of Leather chemists and technicians, is aimed at all persons from the leather and leather processing industry the opportunity to give experience and knowledge and to exchange information.
The NVLST organizes a number of events each year, ranging from a lecture, a workshop and a summer new year’s drink or a visit to a company. The association organizes a bi-annual members ‘ Day theme.
Anyone interested in working in the leather industry or leather processing organization is welcome, even if introducee by an existing member.
The Board of the Association consists of the following persons:
- Marc Oomens (President) www.im-innovation.nl
- Mari Coomans (Treasurer) www.eccoleather.com
- Hans Pluijms, (Secretary), www.EnneagramAcademie.com
- Rico van Esch (member) www.lederfabriek.nl
- Jeannine Vromans (member) www.vromansleather.com
- Ali Celic (member) www.smitzoon.com